Affordable certification programs taught by Lean Six Sigma experts
Get a leg up in your career with a Lean or Six Sigma certification from one of the leading urban universities in the United States, Portland State University. You’ll walk away from these classes not with just a piece of paper but with the skills and knowledge that you can immediately apply in any business environment to improve tangible results.
NWCPE instructors, taught by the pioneers in Lean Six Sigma, have decades of success applying Lean Six Sigma in virtually every industry, in organizations large and small – including companies like Nike, Miller, General Mills, GlaxoSmithKline, Multnomah County, and Revlon.
Make a difference in your personal brand and start your Lean Six Sigma journey today with one of the certification programs below.
Why choose NWCPE’s Lean or Six Sigma Programs?
- Expert Instructors — Our instructors have years of experience practicing and training in Lean and Six Sigma and were taught by the pioneers in Lean and Six Sigma
- Credible Partners — All of our Lean and Six Sigma certification courses are affiliated with our partner, the Portland State University Center for Executive and Professional Education, giving you peace of mind that you’re receiving the highest standard of training
- Flexible Learning Tracks — You can choose to commit to a full Lean Practitioner, Lean Leader, Six Sigma Yellow, Green, or Black Belt certification track up front, in stages, or by individual course module
- Accessible Coaches — Our Lean Six Sigma instructors are available before and after classes for Lean and Six Sigma coaching. Coaches can be reached by email, phone, or in-person as needed
- Customizable Programs — All Lean and Six Sigma programs are customizable for your organization and can be taught on-site
- Supportive Community — Join other NWCPE Lean and Six Sigma professionals in networking and supporting one another in Process Improvement and Lean Six Sigma topics
Lean Practitioner Certification
Get the basic skills necessary to lead Lean improvement projects in your organization, understand the importance of culture in Lean success, and start your Lean journey.
Lean Leadership Certification
Take your Lean skills to the next level with this track that gives you the knowledge to introduce behavioral change, launch Lean projects and make real change within your organization.
Six Sigma Certifications
Yellow Belt Certification
Get a jump on the concepts of Lean Six Sigma. Yellow Belts will learn basic Six Sigma principles like recognizing, defining and contributing to customer-focused process and product improvement opportunities.
Green Belt Certification
The most sought after “belt” certification, our Green Belt track gives you Lean Six Sigma expertise but with less detail than Black Belts. Upon completion, you will be able to start and manage Lean Six Sigma projects.
Black Belt Certification
Become a Lean Six Sigma expert and coach others in the application of Six Sigma methodologies. Black Belts can lead teams in improvement projects requiring advanced technical and organizational skills.