Continue to develop project planning skills in this peer group coaching workshop
An important factor in the success of Six Sigma over the last thirty years is the requirement to design and implement a project. The project isn’t just any project; it is a project that brings real value and simultaneously provides the opportunity to practice what you are learning. It’s easy to get so involved in the detail of the methods (the trees) that we lose sight of how they all fit together (the forest).
In this one-day Six Sigma Project Coaching course, students will once again be able to see the forest and the trees. Participants get an opportunity to talk about a project and receive feedback and coaching from classmates and the instructor. Students will also learn by hearing and seeing what others are doing and discussing details of their projects. The experience will prepare students to take the project through to completion as they prepare for certification.
- A Six Sigma project definition with problem statement, scope, strategy, and plan
- Hear specific recommendations for appropriate Six Sigma tools
- Coaching on meeting the challenges associated with successful project execution
- Roadmapping for completion of the Six Sigma Black Belt project requirement for certification
- Review of project selection guidelines
- Review of guidelines for application of Six Sigma and Lean methods
- Participants’ reviews of selected projects, metrics and progress
- Recommendations and coaching on next steps
- Discussion and mentoring for the effective management of Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma projects
Upon completion of this one-day course, participants will reinforce project planning methodologies through project development and feedback.
What Career Paths Benefit the Most From Six Sigma Project Coaching Workshop?
Individuals pursuing Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
Additional Course Notes
Customized and on-site versions of this course are available for organizations desiring to target specific groups or objectives, e.g., Executive Management, quality, and process or product engineers with a focus on active Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma management projects.
Credit & Follow-Up
Participants who complete this course will earn credit toward certification toward Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Six Sigma Green Belt, and Six Sigma Black Belt certification. Participants completing the course will earn the right to return to audit free of charge when the course and classroom space is available.
Credits: 0.75 CEUs